Post Your Resume
Veterans and veteran spouses interested in finding careers in Iowa can post their resume to the Home Base Iowa website.
Resume Posting Steps
Follow these steps to automatically send your resume to more than 2,100 employers across Iowa:
- Create an account by clicking here.
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to set up your password. NOTE: Check your spam or junk folder if you do not receive it within a few minutes.
- Click on the link in the email and set your password.
- Log in to the Home Base Iowa site and begin creating your profile.
- After your resume is approved, you can log in to the site at any time and edit you resume.
What Happens to Your Resume?
Home Base Iowa business partners can see your resume and businesses who are seeking candidates that match your skill set and job requirements will receive an email notification about your resume. Your resume will also be shared with a workforce advisor at an IowaWORKS center. The advisor will contact you to discuss your resume and career options.
How Long is My Resume Available to Employers?
Employers can view your resume for 90 days after being posted. After 90 days, if you are still seeking employment, you can log in to the site and re-upload your information.
Who Can Post Resumes?
Current or past active duty/reserve/guard military member can post resumes. Also, if you are currently married to a veteran or active duty/reserve/guard military member or are the surviving spouse of a veteran or active duty/reserve/guard military member, and you have not served yourself. If you would like further assistance finding employment, please contact a regional IowaWORKS Center.